Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Christmas Foods 2016

Hi everyone, and happy New Year's Eve! Our Christmas dinner was really good, with lots of vegan food! We started with a vegan chicken noodle soup, which was delicious as always... 


For my first plate, I had bay leaf roasted potatoes, a cheesy garlic biscuit, green beans, a slice of Field Roast's celebration roast, agave-glazed carrots, roasted vegetables, rice, and corn & mac... 



My second plate had much of the same, but I also had half a sweet potato... 



Eventually, we had dessert; there were so many goodies! I tried a piece of a gingerbread cake, a chocolate chip cookie, some of the chocolate peppermint bark I made, and crumb cake. Everything was so good! 



Here's a photoset of Leela (the kitty who usually only plays with string, if she can even be bothered to do that much) playing with her new favorite toy. 






Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Your Christmas dinner looks delicious! I'd love to try that Field Roast celebration roast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! The celebration roast is great! :)

      Delete
  2. She looks so happy with her new mouse toy!
    The dinner looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan; she definitely loves her little mouse! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year! Your dinner looks delicious!! Leela is so pretty! She reminds me of Afro playing with her favorite mouse and of course newspaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and Happy New Year to you as well! I definitely thought of Afro when Leela started carrying her mouse from room to room; she always likes to know where it is! :D

      Delete