Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Amazing Mac 'N Cheez Sauce (Ultimate Uncheese)

Hi everyone! I hope the first week of the new year has gone well for you! January's MiniMoFo theme is “NEW,” so I figured each week this month, I would test a new recipe from one of the cookbooks I've gotten as gifts recently. I decided to start with The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook by Joanne Stepaniak, making the Amazing Mac 'N Cheez Sauce, which definitely lived up to its name. Zach liked the mac & cheese, and I've already made it a second time for us.


Here's Buttons and Cringer getting in some snuggle time... 





Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. I have that book, but I have barely used it. I think I made a blue cheese dressing once. Must pull it out again.
    Mac and cheese and cats seems like the perfect combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; that's definitely the perfect combination! :)

      Delete
  2. Buttons and Cringer are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; they are cute for sure! :)

      Delete