Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Homemade Meatballs

Hi everyone! I finally made homemade vegan meatballs! The new recipe I tried this week was the “Meaty Balls” from Vegan Vittles by Jo Stepaniak.



They were really easy to make and definitely tasty! Zach gave them a try, but he wasn't as much of a fan (but to be fair, he pointed out that he didn't like non-vegan meatballs, either). 



leftovers

Here's a photoset of Daisy being cuddle-squished by Cringer; Daisy didn't seem to mind too much. 






Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. I get so lazy about making balls and patties. I think it is because some of my earlier attempts (in some earlier, less good cookbooks) always fell apart. But things are much better now. This looks great! Vegan Vittles is such a great cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! I always worried that if tried making vegan meatballs that they'd fall apart, so I never tried, but I'm glad I finally did! :)

      Delete
  2. I've only tried to make vegan meatballs once, and I failed miserably. Yours look really delicious!! I'm in love with the cuddle squish, so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm sorry to hear your attempt didn't work out; I think I was lucky in picking a perfect recipe for my first try! :)

      Delete