Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Peachy Raspberry Cobbler (Isa Does It)

Hi everyone! I made another red recipe this week -- the Peachy Raspberry Cobbler from Isa Does It. It was really good, though a bit too sweet, so I'll just decrease the sugar the next time I make it.


In other news, I made the spiced nuts again with some adjustments -- 1 T Bragg liquid aminos and a heaping teaspoon of chili powder -- and they turned out much better this time!




I also tried two new chocolate bars this month (they were on sale for Valentine's Day hehe). I liked the raspberry one, and the salted almond one was really good, too -- better than I'd expected!




Here are the sleepy, cuddly sisters, Cringer & Daisy...






Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! More kitty photos! So sweet! LOVE this cobbler btw! I gotta try it at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! They are such little sweethearts! Hope you enjoy the cobbler if you get a chance to try it! :)

      Delete