Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2017

BBQ Cauliflower Wings (My cat loves Daiya!)

Hi everyone! This week I tried My cat loves Daiya!'s recipe for Spicy BBQ Cauliflower Wings, minus the spicy part since I was out of hot sauce haha. I had them with mac & cheese & peas. They were so good; I definitely want to make them again once I get some hot sauce!


In other news, the Phoenixville PAN Vegan Pledge starts tomorrow; I'm mentoring again, so I'm excited!


Here's Leela and Buttons sharing the bed...



Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so glad you liked the wings!! (Blush) That is really a great idea to have them on top of mac and peas, I'll have to try that!
    That's so great that you're mentoring newbie vegans, or vegan curious!!!
    Leela and Buttons are so sweet! I like how they keep a respectable space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'll be making them again soon; you always share such great recipes! :D
      Thanks; we have a great group of people taking the vegan pledge!
      Yes, the respectable space between them is necessary or else Leela will growl & leave -- Buttons has learned that that's as close as Leela will tolerate haha!

      Delete
  2. Yum! That looks like an amazing meal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving out the hot sauce sounds perfect for me. ;)
    This sounds like such a great meal. I sometimes will do BBQ tofu or BBQ sausages or something to go with mac and cheese, but BBQ cauliflower with mac and cheese is just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! BBQ tofu and sausages both sound great! :)

      Delete
  4. Those Cauliflower Wings are so versatile! LOVE EM! I have done a few on my blog a while back! Gotta LOVE the kitties! Awwwww

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! Cauliflower wings are the best! :D

      Delete