Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Tater Tot Casserole (My Blissful Journey)

Hi everyone! This week, I made the tater tot casserole from My Blissful Journey (I added a can of corn). It was really easy to prepare, and tasty, too! The leftovers have been awesome as well!



Here are Daisy and Leela looking out the window at the birds...



In other news, early Friday evening, Cosecha Phoenixville led an action to bring awareness to an upcoming event: Un Día Sin Inmigrantes (A Day Without Immigrants), which will take place on May 1. We held a banner in town, handed out flyers to people walking by, and did a few chants. It was rainy and cold, but most of the people I gave flyers to & spoke with seemed interested. We also got honks and waves in support, and the rain eventually took a break near the end. I’m really glad I went, and next on the agenda is tomorrow’s rally to show support for the undocumented community in Phoenixville. I’m excited!


https://www.facebook.com/events/1870590046495521/

Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! You tried the recipe! YAY! Thanks for the shout out! Glad you liked it! I agree with the corn! I just didn't have any on hand that day! LOL

    Looking forward to more info and outcomes of the RISE UP. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jennifer; thanks for a great recipe! (I've actually made another tater tot casserole already, hehe!) The rally went really well; thanks for the encouragement! :)

      Delete
  2. I honestly believe that you can never go wrong with tater tots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tater tots are always amazing! :D

      Delete
  3. I agree with Susan, tater tots make everything better! The casserole looks delicious! Adorable bird watchers! Do they talk to the birds?
    I am so inspired by your dedication to standing up for immigrants. I'm glad you had positive responses this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much; it was definitely nice to get positive responses! :)
      And yes, Cringer & Daisy talk to the birds; it's so cute!

      Delete
  4. I wish tater tots had made it across the Atlantic - I'd love to see what all the fuss is about! This casserole certainly looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully you'll get to try tater tots someday; they are quite fun & tasty! :D

      Delete