Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

ANZAC Biscuit Smoothie (Kittens Gone Lentil)

Hi everyone! Sorry I missed posting last week; it was quite busy! The march and rally for Un Día Sin Inmigrantes on May 1 went really well; here’s a link to an article about it: Phoenixville community members hold immigration rally. The next day, Zach and I headed out on a road trip to Maine! There wasn’t anything too exciting food-wise; we kept it simple (oatmeal, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, random snacks, and Subway sandwiches haha), so I didn’t bother to take pictures. (I did, however, take 450+ nature photos, which I still need to sort through.) To get back into the swing of weekly blogging with a simple recipe, I tried one that Susan (Kittens Gone Lentil) shared for an ANZAC biscuit smoothie. It was easy to make & so delicious! Definitely give it a try!


Here’s Leela sleeping on the bed...



Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm very excited you tried my smoothie,and glad you liked it. :) Have you ever had an ANZAC biscuit?
    I love your kitty mug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; it was a great recipe! I'd never had an ANZAC biscuit before, so I looked it up & learned something new! The kitty mug is part of a pair; I'll have to use the other one in a blog photo sometime!

      Delete
  2. I love your mug too! I lived in Maine for a short while and it is just so beautiful!
    Sweet little Leela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's cool that you lived in Maine; it really is beautiful! We spent most of our time in Acadia National Park, which was really nice!

      Delete