Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

Apple Cider Popsicles (House Vegan)

Hi everyone! I’d been hoping to make at least one more batch of popsicles before fall, and I found the perfect recipe over at House Vegan! These apple cider popsicles were easy to make, and didn’t require a blender, which was nice (less to clean up afterwards, haha!). I had one today, and it was really good! I don’t think I’ve ever had an apple-flavored popsicle before, so this was new but definitely fun and seemed perfect for this time of year, with fall right around the corner... 


Here’s Buttons napping in the sunshine... 



Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. We don't get US-style apple cider here, cider is generally sparkling and alcoholic. I am going to have to make some myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a fun idea to make your own apple cider! :)

      Delete
  2. I never thought of apple cider popsicles, that sounds amazing!! What a great idea!

    How adorable! Sweet Buttons <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah; I thought it was a really unique idea for a popsicle! :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds like such a good idea! Maybe I should try that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try; these popsicles are so tasty! :)

      Delete
  4. There's a Popsicle I could get behind!

    ReplyDelete