The new recipe I tried this week was the alphabet soup from Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Food.
It was super simple to prepare, and even though I was kind of confused about including agave nectar in a soup, I made sure to follow this recipe exactly.
It turned out alright, could have been a bit saltier, I guess, but good for such a simple recipe.
I had some of the leftovers today; this is another recipe that's good (and slightly better) as leftovers.
(P.S. Next week I plan to try the hummus recipe!)
Here's Buttons and Leela keeping warm: Buttons by hanging out in the sunshine, and Leela by camping out in front of the heating vent.
Peace. :)
This looks really tasty and even though its mid morning I could eat some of this soup right now! :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jasmine; it was quite good! I think next time I will make a grilled cheese to go along with it! :)
DeleteHa! Leela is speaking my language. I find cookbook recipes are rarely salty enough for me. I like my food quite salty which is probably an issue :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Hannah; I am definitely the same way in wanting my food saltier, haha! :)
Delete