Hi everyone! Today I made the mushroom stroganoff from Alien on Toast (Vegan MoFo 2015). It was good, and though I still prefer having mushroom stroganoff with pasta, it was fun trying it over rice!
Here’s Leela curling up on the bed…
Peace. :)
That's a great idea! My daughter cannot have gluten and gf noodles can be pretty hit or miss and rice is always good! looks fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Nicole; it's definitely a neat idea! :)
DeleteSometimes it's good to change it up (but I agree--I will be so, so sad if Light N' Fluffy noodles ever go away; they're so perfect for stroganoff).
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried Light N' Fluffy noodles; looks like the macaroni dumplings are the vegan ones? I'll have to keep an eye out for them! :)
DeleteYes, they're pretty much the same as wide egg noodles, but vegan. I love them. So comforting.
DeleteNice; I'll definitely have to get my hands on some to try! :)
DeleteSounds interesting over rice, I'm with you I'm kind of team noodle. But since trying to be gluten free rice might be a better option!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Hillary; it's always nice to have different options! :)
DeleteI think I would be Team Pasta, but I can also see it being good over rice. Mushrooms are pretty great with everything.
ReplyDeleteMushrooms are awesome; I never liked them before going vegan, but I love them now! :)
DeleteOooh yum, that looks great! I am actually not a huge fan of pasta so I'm all about the rice option!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah; I'm sure you'd enjoy it! :)
DeleteOh I remember this recipe! I made a version of it too and I did serve it over pasta. So good -- though rice sounds nice too. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great that you enjoyed the version you made! :)
Delete