Hi everyone! Today I made the spiced pumpkin & barley soup from Walks, Talks, & Eats (Vegan MoFo 2017); it came together really easily and was such a nice comforting meal!
I have only had barley in that Trader Joe's soup mix. I would love to try it out, especially in a comforting warm soup like this one. Thank you for sharing this and Leela.
I love every recipe I've tried from Walks, Talks and Eats!
ReplyDeleteI have lots more bookmarked to try at some point; they all look so good! :)
DeleteOooh that looks good and so comforting!! I love soup so much, I definitely need to make it more this fall and winter.
ReplyDeleteIt was so good, and the leftovers were great, too! :)
DeleteAh this looks perfect for the cold weather we've been getting all of a sudden -- thanks for the link! :) Leela is such a cutie too. <3
ReplyDeleteThanks, Bonnie! Hope you enjoy it when you try it! :)
DeleteI want to make the Marshmallow Brownies that she just posted for this MoFo on her blog!
ReplyDeleteHi Leela!!
I know, those look so good! :D
DeleteI have only had barley in that Trader Joe's soup mix. I would love to try it out, especially in a comforting warm soup like this one. Thank you for sharing this and Leela.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Janyce! I cooked with barley for the first time last Vegan MoFo and really enjoyed it, so it's fun to find more recipes that use it! :)
DeleteOoh I'm glad you liked it! I will have to make it again now the weather has cooled down (seriously...I can't feel my fingers today...)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emma! It was great, and it's definitely a recipe I'll make again; thanks so much for sharing it! Hope you're keeping warm! :)
Delete