| Topped with a little smoked paprika. |
We also made another batch of caramel apple rolls…
And had leftover chili for dinner, with grilled cheese and pickles...
Here’s Leela curled up on the bed (she was making cute nose twitches in her sleep)…
Peace. :)
Sounds delicious! I've already bookmarked three mac and cheese recipes this VeganMoFo. I think I have a problem...
ReplyDeleteDoesn't sound like a problem to me; you can never have too much mac & cheese! :D
DeleteDefinitely not a problem. You have a world of sauces to explore!
DeleteI need to try this. I love all things smoky! I like to use FYH smoked Gouda!
ReplyDeleteI just got some gluten free bread to make a grilled cheese to go with the lentil soup I;m making tonight!
I love sleepy nose twitches!
I still need to try the FYH smoked Gouda! Hope you enjoy your grilled cheese & lentil soup; it sounds like a delicious combination! :)
DeleteI second the recommendation for the Follow Your Heart smoked Gouda. That would be amazing in a grilled cheese sandwich.
DeleteDefinitely some delicious and comforting eats for some cool rainy days (I think you live in the same region as me so I'm projecting my weather onto you, ha!). Everything looks yummy and I hope you had a great time with your sister!
ReplyDeleteSleepy Leela! How cute!
Yeah, we've been having similar weather, haha! It's getting warmer again, but it still feels really dreary with how cloudy/rainy it is! And thanks, we had a great time! :)
DeletePlease bring me some of those rolls!!!!
ReplyDeleteHehe, will do! *bundles up a bunch of rolls and starts booking it to Brisbane* :D
DeleteGreat, see you soon. ;)
DeleteYummmmm!!! I love a good smoked Mac and those rolls.... *drooling* your post also made me realize how much fun cooking with or sharing foods with people can be. It's beyond wonderful to eat your food with loved ones.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Janyce! Cooking and sharing food with others really is such a great experience! :)
Delete