Hi everyone! Hope you're doing well! Something new I tried this week was Annie's vegan cheesy rice, which made for a nice lunch and then some leftovers!
Another good meal was Gardein fishless filets with oven fries and pickles!
More pumpkin bread, this time half buckwheat flour, half oat flour (I'm trying to use up some of my random flour collection)...
Some delicious chicken noodle soup with barely any broth, so let's just call it chicken noodles lol...
And some salad with pepperoni bits!
A sunset pic from after kayaking on Sunday...
And Cringer says she has the comfiest pillow in all the world, thanks to Daisy!
Peace. :)








Cheesy rice sounds good! And I always love fishless filets.
ReplyDeleteOoh, combining cheesy rice and fishless filets would be yummy! :)
DeleteDaisy does look like a very comfy place to rest your head!
ReplyDeleteThat cheesy rice looks really good!
Thanks, Susan! It had been a while since I'd had cheesy rice, so preparing it was quite nostalgic! :)
DeleteI saw a flavor of that rice a few weeks ago that had gluten, and then last week I saw a flavor that was vegan and gluten free but I was scared to try it. I thought it might be another sub par overpriced product. But now I want to try it. It looks comforting.
ReplyDeleteCringer has the right idea!!
The cheesy rice was a nice treat I'd ordered from Vegan Essentials; I haven't seen it around here, so I'm glad I gave it a try! :)
Deletethe rice sounds great! and so does the pumpkin bread. would you be willing to post the recipe? Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThank you! The pumpkin bread was a recipe I'd modified, if I remember correctly, what I did this time was: 1/2 cup buckwheat flour, 1/2 cup oat flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp pumpkin spice mixed together then added 2 T flax meal, 1/4 cup coconut sugar (any sugar is fine, I was just using this up), 1/2 cup applesauce, 1 tsp vanilla, and one can of pumpkin puree. Combined all of that and then baked at 350 for 55 min! :)
Deletethanks. I have some buckwheat flour and will be trying it out soon.
Delete