Hi everyone! Looks like I’m stuck with the new Blogger now (*rolls eyes*), so the formatting is all effed and I'm getting frustrated so, in food news, I was finally successful in making a Vegan Egg omelette… 
Progress!
Perfection!
Takeout from Uno’s; they’ve significantly cut their vegan options, sadly, but it was still nice to be able to get the vegan cheese pizza (added broccoli) with a side of fries! 
I made some pesto pasta and garlic bread bagels, which was a nice combination…

Also chicken (TVP) and veggie rice… 
As mentioned in the title, we finally got a new fridge! Our old fridge had been acting up for so long; we were able to get by with periodically thawing out the freezer, but it finally died at the beginning of the month. My sister lent us her mini fridge that she still had from college, so we’d been keeping our food in that and some coolers, but the new fridge finally arrived on Friday! 
Old fridge
New fridge (plus Cringer)
So, to celebrate, on Saturday I placed a curbside pickup grocery order from Kimberton Whole Foods! (The friend I’d met up with last week had informed me that this was finally an option; I was super excited since I hadn’t been there since the pandemic started!) 
They had everything boxed up so nicely!
New goodies to try!
Here’s Rogue being silly and deciding that the best, most comfy place to hang out is on a wet towel in the mini fridge. (We’d transferred everything to the new fridge and unplugged the mini fridge so it could defrost; Rogue was fascinated!) 
Peace. :)
I found a way to stay with the old Blogger--I bookmarked the page that comes up when you click "switch to Legacy Blogger" on the lower left. I'll deal with the new blogger when, and only when, I want to. I hate the new one.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you and your new fridge! It looks great.
Oh, that's smart! I'd just kept clicking revert to legacy blogger every time, but that option was gone today!
DeleteAnd thanks! :D
Go to where it says all posts, and put this in the link that shows up to replace "all posts." I don't know if it will work but that seems to be the difference for me, after the long number in the URL that is the blog ID: &useLegacyBlogger=true#allposts
DeleteIt didn't work for me, unfortunately -- I got "403. That’s an error." -- but thank you for trying, and I'll keep poking around! :)
DeleteMaybe it will disappear for me, too, sometime.
DeleteIt HAD disappeared for me, and I figured out what you need to do! Maybe. Try this. Figure out what your blog ID number is--it will show up in the URL when you go to the all posts section. And then put that number into this link instead of "NUMBERHERE". https://draft.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=NUMBERHERE&useLegacyBlogger=true#allposts
DeleteOMG, thank you, you are a blog-saver!!!! That actually worked, and I am so happy! :D
DeleteI hate the new blogger format too! I was having a really hard time with it at first, so much so that I almost stopped blogging, because why do something that makes me cry and want to rip out my hair!
ReplyDeleteI love your new fridge, its' so shiny and modern looking!
Oh Rogue, you are too funny!
I haven't been able to find the vegan Rob's crisps yet, but I really want to try them!
Yeah, I was honestly debating whether I want to keep blogging here; it would be a shame to stop after all this time, but it's so much more work and frustration!
DeleteAnd thank you; we've started adding magnets to the new fridge for some personality, haha! :D
I hope we can all figure it out! I'd miss you.
DeleteThank you! :)
DeleteSilly Rogue! Yay for a new fridge, it looks big and wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI hate the new Blogger too! I don't know anyone who likes it. I am adapting, but I don't understand why they took something that worked so well and made it so clunky.
Thanks, Susan!
DeleteYeah, I don't know how they think the new Blogger is an improvement in any way. Maybe give The Student-turned-Doctor's link trick a try; it worked for me! :)