Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2020

More Good Food Plus a Pumpkin!

Hi everyone! Zach and I got takeout from SuTao Cafe last Saturday for dinner; I got vegetable lo mein and fried tofu again! 


On Sunday, I tried Upton’s Naturals pad see ew for my lunch; it was pretty good! 



And I made another zucchini cake, this one with 2 tablespoons flax meal, which is now my new favorite!


And then my two big batch meals that got me through the week with all the leftovers: Vegetable noodle soup with gluten-free shells and soy curls…  


And another yellow squash casserole (this time using Chao’s tomato cayenne slices), with more BBQ tempeh… 


This little pumpkin grew all on its own in my garden! 


And here’s the rest of the harvest from that day… 


Plus a backyard bun… 


The French Creek after all the rain we had on Tuesday… 


And last but not least, Rogue making biscuits on my belly! 


Peace. :)

7 comments:

  1. I love it when cats make biscuits on my belly, as long as they keep their claws well sheathed.
    That is the cutest little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rogue's usually pretty good about keeping her claws to herself when kneading on bellies, but sometimes she really gets in the zone and forgets!
      And thank you; I thought so, too! :D

      Delete
    2. Sahara loved keeping her claws so sharp that no matter what, you'd just get these little pin pricks. But she was so happy kneading away and purring, the slight pain was worth her happiness.

      Delete
  2. Lucky you! I've been trying to buy pumpkin and everybody is out. Sad faces for me until fall, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get your hands on some pumpkin soon! :)

      Delete
  3. Fried tofu makes everything better!
    That squash casserole looks amazing, and I bet the tomato cayenne slices made it even better!
    That is the cutest pumpkin!!
    belly biscuits can be painful, but they're still the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hillary; the spicy Chao gave the casserole a nice kick!
      I have my fingers crossed for more cute pumpkins! :)

      Delete