Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Easy Meals and Soft Serve!

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well! I had a lot of easy meals this week, so I’ll share some of them here! First up is the Loma Linda Pad Thai, which was good, but really spicy! 


Then I tried Gardein’s chick’n & rice soup; I really enjoyed it!



Another salad with cucumbers and cherry tomatoes from my garden… 


And finally, the Loma Linda Italian Bolognese, which was still rather spicy, but a bit less so than the Chipotle Bowl or Pad Thai, lol! 


And today’s fun treat was speculoos and chocolate marshmallow soft serve ice cream from Vegan Treats! It was so good, but was melting really fast, so I had to hurry and eat it before it overflowed the cup! 


On the drive home, we passed by parts of the old Bethlehem Steel plant; these are the quick pics I was able to get… 



Here’s a recent garden harvest… 



A little friend… 


And Rogue in her “I don’t have time for pictures” pose… 


Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. I have heard that the Loma Linda meals are super spicy, seems like not even the bolognese is safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm sure anyone who likes spice will be a fan, but it'd be nice if they made some less/non-spicy meals for the rest of us, haha! :D

      Delete
  2. Is that a preying mantis? There is something that is always so adorable about them even though they are vicious carnivores.

    So glad the Gardein soup is good! I don't know if it'll ever turn up near me but I will keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, well spotted! Every time I see a praying mantis, I think they are so cute!
      I hope the Gardein soups will turn up near you! :)

      Delete
  3. I've seen the Loma Linda meals at Sprouts. I'll have to try the pad Thai if they are on sale!!
    I so wish I could find vegan soft serve, it was always my favorite!
    Rogue!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the pad Thai if it goes on sale and you get to try it! You would definitely appreciate the spice more than me! :D

      Delete