![]() |
| My vegetable fried rice and spring roll |
My leftover rice (plus Boca chick’n) was an easy packed lunch on Monday…
This week, I tried two of the frozen pot pies that Zach had found at Wegmans. They were both good, but I preferred the chik’n veggie…
I finally got around to enjoying the lemon raspberry cheesecake I’d gotten from our last trip to Vegan Treats; it was so good!
I also tried this soup, which was simple but really nice; I’ll be ordering it again from Firefly Cafe and Outpost…
Random, but this mix of end-of-the-bag chips (blue corn tortilla and Doritos spicy sweet chili) made me think of Halloween (also, how is it September already?)…
I tried this vegan mac & cheese that my mom had gotten for me; I had it with green beans and coconut bacon and it was delicious!
And I finally had the Gardein chick’n noodl’ soup; it was great, even better than the chick’n & rice soup I’d tried first! So, that’s another thing I’ll be ordering from the outpost again!
In garden news, I’ve been harvesting a ton of pole beans...
And here is yet another picture of Daisy joining me to meditate; she got herself settled like this and then just hung out on my lap…
Peace. :)


















I remember that spring onion soup! I used to eat it all the time in my pre-vegan life. For some reason I stopped buying it as much after becoming vegan, but I remember how much I liked it--a nice, comforting bowl of noodles in hot broth.
ReplyDeleteYes, it was so nice and comforting! :)
DeleteI always see those pot pies at Sprouts, why do they have to have gluten??
ReplyDeleteI really want to try the gardein soups too, but again gluten! I'll have to live vicariously through your posts!
The lemon raspberry cheesecake is calling my name, raspberries are my favorite berry, and then add lemon??
OMG, Daisy is the freaking cutest!!
I wish they would make those pot pies and soups without gluten so you could enjoy them!
DeleteI really cannot handle Daisy's cuteness sometimes! :D
Ahhh, cutie Daisy. She is so cute there!
ReplyDeleteThe food looks really great, I have been eating a lot of little savoury pies here for lunch over winter.
Thanks, Susan! I think I'll have to stock up on the pot pies for winter! :)
Delete