I used the leftovers for a packed lunch later in the week…
Zach and I went kayaking on Labor Day (on the Schuylkill River and Perkiomen Creek), and we ordered lunch/dinner from Moe’s when we were wrapping up. When we got home and unpacked our food, I couldn’t believe how many chips they’d given me with my burrito, so I had to take a pic, haha!
I’ve also been trying to use up a container of VeganEgg. I kept trying for a coconut bacon and cheese (Follow Your Heart cheddar) omelette, but the first time I ended up with a delicious scrambled mess that I mixed in with smashed tater tots…
And the next time, it turned into an egg sandwich on a bagel…
![]() |
| Yum! |
More pole beans (and a couple cherry tomatoes) that I’ve harvested…
And pictures from a walk in nature with a friend I hadn’t seen since the pandemic started…
And Cringer keeping me company while I enjoy a meal…
Peace. :)











I think I have a VeganEgg carton in the back of a cabinet somewhere. You've reminded me. The formula changed from algae to soy, and people liked it less--do you have any thoughts?
ReplyDeleteI didn't notice much of a difference, but to be fair, it had been some time since I'd had the original version; it was still good, though! :)
DeleteI too have a VeganEgg carton kicking around that I need to use up. I don't really like it that much on its own. But mixing it up with cheese and bacon and potato gems sounds like a winning combination.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that was a pretty great combination, much better than just on its own! :)
DeleteThe BBQ chicken burrito looks so amazing! I miss burritos, gluten free wraps make the worst burritos!
ReplyDeleteI really, really love your nature walk pictures!
Are pole beans similar to green beans?
Hi Cringer!!!
Thanks, Hillary! Pole bean plants grow taller than those of green beans, so a trellis is generally recommended, but I tried growing them horizontally (along/around the garden's fence) instead of vertically, so that was interesting, haha! :D
Delete