And my harvest that afternoon…
Also this week, I made chicken noodle orzo, which was yummy…
And little peanut butter rice burritos since they’d given me the taco size tortillas in my KWF grocery order instead of the burrito size, lol!
![]() |
| #teamburritoforever |
Last night we got takeout from SuTao Cafe for dinner; I got vegetable fried rice with lemon chicken, and it was so, so good! I’m looking forward to the leftovers today!
And for breakfast this morning, we tried these pumpkin spice waffles; they were a nice seasonal treat!
I haven’t done much sketching for a while, but in between taking notes during a work call Thursday afternoon, I managed to sneak some sketches in…
And Daisy just keeps bringing the cuteness; here’s another meditation snuggle…
Peace. :)
P.S. The-Student-Turned-Doctor saved the day and helped me get back to Legacy Blogger after my last post was a mess with the new Blogger! Hooray!










I love your little kitty sketch, it is so cute.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you are already enjoying the fall foods.
Thanks, Susan! Yes, I'm so excited for all the fall foods! :)
DeleteI love your sketches!! And I love Daisy so much!!
ReplyDeleteI used to get these little vegan burritos in Seattle, and they were brown rice in peanut sauce wrapped up in a whole wheat burrito. They were made locally and sold in grocery stores. They were so tasty!
Thank you, Hillary! Those little burritos you used to get sound really nice! :)
DeleteYour orzo looks so good! And pumpkin spice waffles! Amazing.
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
Delete