Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Blackbird Pizzeria, KWF, and Juice Merchant

Hi everyone! Last Sunday, Zach and I drove down to Philly to pick up dinner from Blackbird Pizzeria. I tried the Italian Sausage sandwich, and it was really good! This was just half of it!


Along the way, we passed underneath one of my favorite graffiti messages...


On Tuesday, I did another curbside pickup order from Kimberton Whole Foods; here are some of the new things I got to try! So far I've only tried the cauli crisps and the garlic & vegetable soup, but they were both great!


On Friday, Zach and I ordered dinner from the Juice Merchant in Phoenixville. We both got the Americano sandwiches with fries, and they were pretty good! 


We brought the food to Lock 60 for a picnic dinner before the sun set, and then stopped by the river to say hello...


In other news, I did my Halloween decorating yesterday; here's the kitchen!

  

Cringer says hello!

 

Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cringer!
    I love those Cauli Crisps, they are so yummy.
    And what wonderful foods you have been eating. Blackbird is definitely on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! The cauli crisps are my new favorite snack! :)

      Delete
  2. I need to find those chips!! I love Vegan Rob's, and in pringle form what could be better!!
    The kitchen looks great!!
    Hello pretty Cringer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hillary! The chips are so good, I hope you find them! :)

      Delete
  3. Miyokos makes cheese? I've totally been under a rock. What do you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pepper Jack slices were a little too spicy for me, but the farmhouse cheddar was great! :)

      Delete