Hi everyone! On Sunday morning, we hung out with a friend on a masked walk around Cedar Creek Park in Allentown, and on the way home, we stopped at Vegan Treats! I got the chicken and waffle donut, which ended up being my lunch, hehe!
I also got the raspberry white chocolate brownie, which was a nice treat as well!
I tried these vegetable dumplings from Wegmans; they were alright, but I’m not in a rush to get them again. I had them in miso soup with a buttered everything-seasoned bagel.
I made a big batch of chicken noodle soup this week, and I’m still working through the leftovers, which have now absorbed all the broth, lol!
I also finally tried the Loma Linda chipotle bowl that Zach had gotten for me a while ago; it was good but incredibly spicy!
And of course I’m already planning ahead for next year’s garden, so I ordered some seeds from High Mowing Organic Seeds – three different types of pumpkin, as well as Brussels sprouts and a pollinator mix! I was so excited when they arrived in the mail!
Finally, here’s a cute little creepin’ Cringer, peeking out from beneath one of the kitchen window curtains…
Peace. :)









I don't know how to feel about the fact that a chicken and waffle doughnut exists, yet somehow, I want to try it.
ReplyDeleteThe first time I had it was several years ago, and it kinda freaked me out how realistic the chicken was, but I gave it another chance and enjoyed it much more this time! :)
DeleteI agree, not sure what to think of a chicken and waffle doughnut, but it looks epic!
ReplyDeleteThe raspberry white chocolate brownie is calling my name!!
What you creepin Cringer??
I was skeptical of it at first, but it definitely is epic!
DeleteCringer likes to walk between the curtains and windows, but then she wants to get down by going underneath the curtain instead of backing up to go through where it parts! :D
Creepin' and peekin'! Such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteVegan Treats has always been one of those mythic unicorn bucket list places in my mind, so I love seeing all the times you go there and what you get.
I really hope you get to experience the magic of Vegan Treats someday! :)
Delete