In other news, I've gone to my second protest! On Sunday, January 29, Zach went with me to the Philadelphia International Airport for Protest Refugee Deportations at PHL! It was another great experience; I'm so glad I went. Here are the pictures of my sign (front & back); I re-used my signs from my first protest by flipping them, duct-taping them together, and writing on the blank sides.
| "No hate, no fear; refugees are welcome here!" |
| "No ban, no wall; sanctuary for all!" |
Here are the cuddly sisters Daisy & Cringer. I found them snuggled like this when I got back from a walk earlier this week.
Peace. :)
I love your sign, and I love hearing about the protests! I love spiced nuts, too bad the recipe was a clunker. Will you try again with the adjustment of the soy sauce? Cringer and Daisy are soooo sweet!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm planning to try again with the spiced nuts; hopefully I'll be able to get it right this time! Cringer & Daisy have been so cuddly recently; it's adorable! :)
DeleteShame about the nuts. :(
ReplyDeleteSo great that you went to another protest!
Thanks! There's now a group in town doing weekly protests, so I'll be going to more! :)
Delete