Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Chicken Noodle Soup, Hummus, and SuTao Cafe Takeout

Hi everyone! I made a big batch of chicken noodle soup this week, using soy curls; it was quite delicious!


I also tried this new hummus, which was good with pretzels...


And I finally did another takeout order from SuTao Cafe! I got vegetable fried rice, veggie shrimp toast, veggie chicken, and wonton soup. Also spring rolls, but I forgot to take a pic before finishing those off!



Rogue insisted on some quality cuddle time this week, pinning me down with her cuteness...




Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Wegman's caramelized onion hummus was my absolute favorite thing, I guess the only thing I liked about living in Erie!! It's so, so good!!!
    Hi Rogue, you are pretty darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm glad I gave it a try! They have a bunch of other fun flavors that I'll have to branch out to soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rogue! OMG that sweet face is everything I need right now. You know I love some chick'n noodle soup and the takeout looks delicious, especially that wonton soup! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rogue's been so incredibly cuddly lately!
      I always think of you when making chicken noodle soup now! :)

      Delete