Hi everyone! This week I tried Gardein’s sweet & sour porkless bites, using the recipe on the back of the bag to make a stir-fry including pineapple, red & green peppers, and onion.
I served it with white rice. I thought it turned out really well, and Zach enjoyed it, too. (He said it tasted like sweet & sour chicken, haha!)
Here’s Leela in the sunshine...
Peace. :)
I love the shine black kitties get when they lie in the sun. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's such a pretty effect! :)
DeleteGardein is seriously the best and that looks delicious! What a beautiful fur baby! She looks so content luxuriating in the sunshine :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah! Leela really enjoys the sunshine! :)
DeleteYour stir fry looks delicious. I remember trying the sweet and sour porkless bites and enjoying them and the sauce. I made them for my BF at the time who loved sweet and sour pork, and he really enjoyed them too.
ReplyDeleteLeela is so beautiful!
Thanks; it was so good! I'm definitely going to have to get the porkless bites again sometime! :)
Delete