Hi everyone! This week I had lots of potato meals and finished up my garden carrots…
I also tried to embrace the cooler weather with some mashed potatoes and lightly-steamed green beans, which were a gift from another neighbor…
Zach and I finally found some Miyoko’s VeganMozz, so last night, we gave it a try on pizza bagels! When I first pulled them out of the oven, it didn’t look like the cheese had melted at all, but pressing down lightly with a fork spread the cheese out nicely. And of course, it was delicious!
Oh, and I can’t forget to share the goodies I got from Vegan Treats at Bethlehem VegFest last week! The lemon blueberry cheesecake was absolutely amazing, and I warmed up the sticky bun and had it for breakfast the next day; yum!
Here’s a sleepy Cringer, photo by Zach...
Peace. :)
Those sticky buns and ice cream look drool-worthy. I'm always so impressed with anyone's garden that makes real live food - it's so very cool to have homegrown veggies. My window boxes don't quite deliver the same!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joey! The sticky buns from Vegan Treats are definitely a favorite of mine! My garden is starting to wind down now, but I'm still harvesting a good amount of cherry tomatoes! :)
DeleteOh my gosh those treats look incredible! I've heard so much about Miyoko's products but still haven't tried any yet. I've only heard great things! I love how productive your garden is. It must be so amazing to be able to eat right from your own garden.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah! Miyoko's Creamery cheeses are all so good; hopefully you'll get to try some soon! And yes, it's so fun and rewarding to eat food that you grew yourself! :)
Delete