And here was my Thanksgiving dinner last night…
![]() |
| Onion potatoes, corn & mac, green beans, crescent roll, Tofurky, and butternut squash |
This morning, I found the sisters sharing the cat tower; Daisy was being rambunctious on the lower level, and Cringer wasn’t quite sure what was going on…
And here’s a goofy photo of Leela that I caught with hilariously perfect timing; if you look closely, you can see the tiniest little blep…
Peace. :)

What a sensible looking Thanksgiving dinner! XD My mother in law made so many sides I could barely fit everything on my plate. That mac and cheese looks so yummy. Never had upton's yet.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer! Glad to hear you had a lot of options at your Thanksgiving! :)
DeleteWe get the Uptons jackfruit here, but nothing else. I am pretty sure their mac and cheese is shelf stable (maybe I am wrong?), so I am hoping we might get that soon!
ReplyDeleteYep, the mac & cheese is shelf stable. You can heat it up in the microwave or on the stovetop; I chose to microwave it for increased laziness, haha! :D
DeleteHappy Belated Thanksgiving! What a yummy looking dinner! And sweet kitties of course :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah; it was a delicious dinner, and the leftovers were great as well! :)
Delete