Here are the kitties...
| Leela under the bed |
| Daisy in the sunshine |
| Cringer being her goofy self |
Today marks one month without Buttons. Everything I’ve tried to type here turns rambly and sad, so instead, I’ll share an old sketch. Buttons didn’t get the memo about holding still as a model; she kept rolling around dramatically and then got up before I could finish it, but I still like how it turned out, and I like remembering her so happy & carefree...
Peace. :)
Kitty Power!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKitty power indeed! :D
DeleteThat is a lovely sketch, and a cute story behind it. Cats are so good at being very very still for long periods of time, unless you want them to do that! Cheeky little babies. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Susan, and that's definitely true -- cats are experts in cheekiness! :)
DeleteThat gravy looks delicious! I am the worst at homemade gravy!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it's been a month.On New Year's Eve it will be two years since I lost Dylan and I just can't believe it. Hugs and the sketch and story are beautiful!
Thanks, Hillary; I was really pleased with how the gravy turned out!
DeleteHugs to you, too! <3
Hi Julie. I'm sorry about your cat. I hope you're getting through tough times and drawing pleasant memories certainly helps.
ReplyDeleteThe gravy looks awesome by the way! And I adore your such sweet posing cats! :)
Thank you, Janyce! I'm glad I took so many photos of Buttons; I definitely want to do more sketches of her from my favorite ones! :)
DeleteAww sweet kitties and yummy gravy! Aww sweet Buttons. I'm so sorry. I know you will hold all of the memories close to your heart and she will always been with you.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah! :) I'm grateful for all the good memories I have of her; it's comforting to remember them on tough days!
Delete