Christmas Day we spent with my family – we had a vegan chicken noodle soup (prepared by my dad) to start, then dinner…
| Field Roast celebration roast and agave-glazed carrots (prepared together by me), corn and mac (prepared by my sister), and roasted red potatoes and green beans (prepared by my mom) |
For dessert, I had a peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookie and a big piece of apple pie. I took a bunch of leftovers home, including a tin of cookies that I’m still enjoying!
Fitting with all this talk of good food, I got some pictures of the kitties “washing up” after eating one day. Leela, as you can see, take this whole business very seriously…
| “What on Earth are they doing?” |
…But Cringer and Daisy like to be as goofy and dramatic as possible when cleaning themselves up…
Might as well have fun with it, I guess, haha!
Peace. :)
Awesome food plate pictures and gotta LOVE LOVE LOVE kitty pics, too! Soooo cute! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Jennifer, and Happy New Year to you as well! :)
DeleteI love the kitty photos. Dim Sim is a very serious cleaner.
ReplyDeleteYour food looks and sounds great.
Thank you, Susan! It must be a black cat thing, haha! :)
DeleteSo lucky to have all those yummy cookies.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer! All the cookies were amazing! :)
Delete