| Absolutely delicious, and the leftovers were great as well! |
Cringer and Daisy shared the warm computer when I had the window open for them…
| Cringer got tired of bird-watching and turned around. |
| *yawn* |
| Daisy makes funny faces when she gets startled by noises. |
I’ve done some more flowery affirmations…
| Coreopsis lanceolata (original photo) |
| strawberry blossom (original photo) |
| sweetpea (original photo) |
| Delphinium elatum (original photo) |
On my last post, Sarah shared her favorite quote…
| spring starflower (original photo) |
Let me know if you have any text and/or flowers you’d like to see!
Peace. :)
I particularly love the You're Sweet drawing!
ReplyDeleteAnd Daisy's shocked face is hilarious.
I have never thought of combining hoisin and mac and cheese, why not? Normally I do BBQ sauce sausages or ribs or something, but OF COURSE hoisin would work perfectly. I am going to remember this for my next mac and cheese night!
Thanks, Susan; glad you liked it! And yeah, Daisy never fails to make me laugh with her goofy faces! Hope you enjoy the hoisin/mac & cheese combination when you try it! :)
DeleteI think the sweet pea is my favorite so far ^__^
ReplyDeleteAnd so many cute kitty pictures. I love Daisy's face.
The cauliflower looks so good, but stinks that is now hot and I don't want to use my oven. Otherwise I would give it a go today!
Thanks, Jennifer; I was very pleased with how that one turned out! Daisy is so fun to photograph, haha! The cauliflower was great; definitely give it a try on a cooler day! :)
DeleteAwww thank you for using my quote, I love it!! It's so beautiful! Your kitties are so beautiful too, that picture of Daisy is too much! Dinner looks delicious as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah; I'm so happy you like how it turned out! Daisy can be quite silly sometimes! And yes, it was such a delicious dinner, I already want to make it again! :)
Delete