Peanut Butter and Banana Milkshake (AfroVeganChick)
Hi everyone! Yesterday I made the peanut butter and banana milkshake from AfroVeganChick; it’s a super easy recipe – just blend everything together – and super delicious – I added the cinnamon and ginger that was recommended for extra spice!
Rogue was a little creeper again…
 |
| *sniff sniff* |
Here’s Leela getting a bit of sunshine this morning. While I was taking some pictures of her, she suddenly noticed something interesting outside and did this adorable little stretch of her neck to see better out the window…
Peace. :)
She's modeling for you!
ReplyDeleteIt seems quite likely! :)
DeleteCats are the best, we do not deserve their cuteness! But I'm glad we can share it.
ReplyDeleteThey are so gracious to share their cuteness with us! :)
DeleteNothing is cuter than a cat suddenly getting interested in something outside *swoons*
ReplyDeleteIt really is the cutest! :)
Delete