Hi everyone! On Sunday, I hung out with my sister and we went to Seed & Soil for lunch. We were excited to see that there were more new items on the menu!
We each ordered a cheesesteak like last time, and then I got the mac & cheese, while she decided to try the soup.
For a drink, I got apple cider; she got the pineapple lemonade.
Everything was fantastic, as always! I was too full to finish all of the mac, so I took home the leftovers; for lunch the next day, I added some Boca chik’n and mixed veggies…
Here’s Rogue all curled up and sleepy…
And here she is cuddling on top of me and sticking out her tongue ever so slightly…
Peace. :)







The cheesesteak looks so good!!!
ReplyDeleteHi pretty Rogue!
Happy New Year to all!
Thank you, Hillary, and Happy New Year to you and your sweet kitties as well! :)
DeleteSuch a tiny blep!
ReplyDeleteThe food looks great. I would choose mac and cheese as the side as well, no contest.
Thanks, Susan! I'm still thinking about that mac & cheese; it was so, so good! :D
DeleteCheesesteak! That looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteIt was indeed amazing! :)
Delete