Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Sutao Cafe Plus Some Chicken Noodle Soup

Hi everyone! On Monday I hung out with my sister and we went to Sutao Cafe for lunch. Everything was amazing as always, but my favorite new thing was the roasted yams, which were super simple but so delicious that I got them with every plate! 





And last night I made myself some chicken noodle soup (macaroni dumpling noodles, carrots, soy curls, vegan chicken broth, and some dried chives). It was really good, and I know I’ll be making more soon! 


Here’s Cringer being a cutie… 


Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Those noodles you put in your soup look like those big egg noodles I used to love! They look perfect for soup!
    That is a really cute picture of Cringer. She's looking at us and daring us to not think she's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These noodles are definitely perfect for soup!
      Thanks, Hillary; I'm so happy I could get some pics of her cuteness while she posed like that! :)

      Delete
  2. Macaroni dumplings make everything better. It's been far, far too long since I had some and putting them in soup sounds so nice in this cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already wanting to make more of this soup, it was so good! :D

      Delete