Hi everyone! We spent the weekend visiting with family; on Saturday, we met my family at Franconia Heritage Restaurant for lunch. I got the creamy broccoli and carrot soup, as well as the vegan tortellini since I’d enjoyed both last time, and they were great this time too!
And then on Sunday, we went to Uno Pizzeria for lunch with Zach’s family, and I got the vegan cheese pizza again; yum!
For dinner last night, I cooked up a big batch of onion potatoes to have with some Gardein fishless filets and baby carrots…
And lunch today was peanut butter rice noodles with broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots…
Here’s Daisy taking a selfie…
Peace. :)






Yum that soup looks so creamy and cozy! I've been thinking about making some kind of creamy broccoli soup, now I see that I really must!
ReplyDeleteHi Daisy!!
I still haven't tried making my own, but I think I need to as well! :)
DeleteDaisy, so clever! Such a super star.
ReplyDeleteThat broccoli soup looks like a giant hug in a bowl.
She really is quite clever, hehe!
DeleteIt was so good! :)
I need to add rice noodles to my next shopping list. They're so good in peanut sauce! And your veggies are some of my favorites to eat with that.
ReplyDeleteYep, I'm going to have to get more rice noodles since I used them up; it was such a great lunch! :)
Delete