Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

Lots of Pasta, and Other Good Food

Hi everyone! Last week I made a big batch of spaghetti with kale and Tofurky Italian sausage, with some salad as well...


A lazy meal of Upton's cheesy bacon mac with tater tots and pickles...


These granola bars, which were yummy...


And chicken noodle soup with Chao grilled cheese...



Last but not least, a delicious burrito, with these chips for some crunch...



Here's a sleepy Cringer...


Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Look at those lovely paws!
    I think the mac and cheese/potato gem/pickle bowl sounds like my idea of heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cringer does have lovely paws!
      And, yep, that's one of my favorite easy-meal bowls, so good! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the flavor of salt and chocolate together. Those sound like good bars!

    Every time I see your burritos I think I have GOT to up my burrito game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salt and chocolate is a perfect combination; the bars were good, though I would have preferred them to be a little softer. But still super tasty!
      And thanks! :D

      Delete
  3. I have been loving all kinds of noodles now that I'm having gluten!
    The Upton's mac and cheese looks so creamy. I don't think I've seen it anywhere here, even Whole Foods!!
    Cringer looks so angelic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you get to enjoy all of the noodles now!
      They were out of stock of the Upton's mac for a bit around here, and then when it came back, the package had a new design, so hopefully it'll pop up again soon for you! :)

      Delete