Hi everyone! On Tuesday, a friend made a trip to Vegan Treats and dropped off this raspberry white chocolate cheesecake for me on the way back; it was such a lovely surprise!
I made some peanut butter, broccoli, and rice burritos during the week...
Another snacky plate...
More chicken noodle soup...
And takeout from SuTao Cafe! I got beef with broccoli and brown rice, as well as veggie shrimp toast and fried wontons...
Here's a close up of a sleepy Rogue...
Peace. :)






Raspberry, white chocolate and cheesecake are three of my favorite things!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to make some rice right now, and have a peanut butter rice burrito for breakfast!
I just want to kiss Rogue's little nose!!!
I know, Rogue's nose looks so kissable, but she disagrees! :D
DeleteThat cake looks so good! I love Vegan Treats.
ReplyDeleteVegan Treats is the best! :)
DeleteRogue is doing what I wish I could be doing right now... zzzzz
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely friend to bring you a Vegan Treat surprise.
Rogue's motto is "sleep whenever you wish," one of the perks of being a cat! :D
DeleteOMG that little Rogue nose, I can't! Yay for chicken noodle soup and snacky plates! My favs! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, Rogue's nose is just too cute! :)
DeleteMiss this blog so much
ReplyDeleteSorry I disappeared...
DeleteMiss your posts and hope you’re doing well
ReplyDelete... But I'm back now! <3
Delete