Pages

Monday, February 8, 2021

Fun New Foods and Faves

Hi everyone! First up for this week is a salad with root veggie chips...


Then a veggie burrito and chips from Moe's...


A fun ice cream to try...


A snacky lunch plate (the cheddar sticks and pizza bites were new to me)...



And ziti Alfredo with Wegmans' "Don't be Chicken" and kale...


Here's a dancing Daisy to make your day better...


Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. That So Delicious Cashew Snickerdoodle ice cream is my favourite ice cream. I used to be able to get it here, totally worth spending AU$14 on it for a little tub, but they have stopped sending that flavour to Australia and now I am so sad.

    But a dancing Daisy certainly lifts my spirits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really been enjoying the ice cream; that's such a shame you can't get it anymore! I'm glad a dancing Daisy helps, though! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm excited about the pizza bites! I've been hoping to try them.

    Daisy definitely makes my day better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kinda on the fence about the pizza bites; they're good but the cheese hasn't gotten quite melty enough for me, but I'll keep trying! And yay! :)

      Delete
  3. How were the cheese sticks?? Aldi has come out with all the vegan goods since I moved away!
    Seeing Daisy always makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cheese sticks; they're so good and melty! I've only had the cheddar ones, but I'm sure the mozzarella ones are good, too! Daisy is happy that she can make so many people's days! :)

      Delete