| Served with roasted broccoli and carrots, and garden cucumber on the side. |
Last week's post included a picture of Cringer in the cat tower, so this week, here's Buttons. Instead of keeping watch, she prefers to curl up and hunker down for a nap, so when you pass through the room and hear loud snoring, look to the very top of the cat tower and you'll see her there being a muffin kitty (a variation of loaf kitty).
Peace. :)
Oooh.... that sounds really nice!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Susan; they really were! :)
DeleteI love dill!!! I'm excited to make these :)
ReplyDeleteYay, enjoy! :D
DeleteOoooh I love dill pickles SO MUCH but I've never tried dill with anything else. I should find some fresh and give this a go, they look yummers :)
ReplyDeleteYes, dill pickles are amazing! I've used dill in avgolemono and it was really good in that, too! :)
Delete