For this one I used unsweetened almond milk; it was perfect for warming up after the Firebird Festival...
Here's a funny photo sequence: Buttons plopped down next to Leela in order to groom, and her tail kept getting closer to Leela until they were finally touching. It didn't last too long, though...
| Leela: OK, enough of that; I'm leaving! |
Peace. :)
I am having hot chocolate envy! I actually haven't had hot chocolate since going vegan! How are the peppermint dandies? I love your kitties so much!!
ReplyDeleteThe peppermint dandies are so, so good! :D I've been using them mainly in hot chocolate, but I've snuck a few from the bag to nibble on, and I'm brainstorming some other recipes I can use them in!
DeleteThanks; they are quite loveable! :)
I love vanilla milk, but it feels so decadent that I rarely buy any! You have convinced me to treat myself now it's hot chocolate season.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I used some of the vanilla milk in my oatmeal one morning and it was way too sweet, but it's absolutely perfect for hot chocolate! :)
DeleteI love it when kitties accidentally touch with their tails. Occasionally this happens with my girls and I get so happy! They would never snuggle on purpose.
ReplyDeleteIt really is the cutest thing! :D
Delete