Pages

Friday, February 1, 2019

Spinach and Feta Pinwheels (Long Island Vegan)

Hi everyone! This week I tried the spinach feta pinwheels, veganized by Long Island Vegan. They were fun to make, though a little melty/messy after baking, but still delicious! I’ll definitely make these again; they were a really fun treat, and the leftovers were great, too! 


Here’s Rogue being a cutie, hanging out at the top of the tall cat tower. She often will skip the lower levels and just climb straight up the “trunk” of the tower like a baby bear would climb a tree, haha! 


Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Those pinwheels looks so amazing!
    OMG Rogue has the cutest little face!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hillary; they definitely were! And yep, she certainly does! :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute little climbing bear! :)
    The pinwheels look super cute and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan; she is a cutie for sure! I can't wait to make the pinwheels again; they were so good! :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh I'm so glad you tried these! I forgot about them, ha! I bet they would be delicious using pizza dough too. Rogue is so freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah; they were great, and I'm sure they'd be awesome with pizza dough, too; I'll have to try that sometime! She really is way too adorable! :)

      Delete