Hi everyone! After hearing about it on My cat loves Daiya!, I knew I’d have to try the bang bang tofu from Connoisseurus Veg, and I’m so glad I did, because it was awesome! (I baked the tofu for 20 minutes at 425°F instead of frying.)
with rice and mixed vegetables and some leftover sauce… delicious!
On Saturday, we got to meet Colby, the sweet cat being fostered by Zach’s family; he’s super cute and loves playing with yarn!
I'm so glad you loved it!! I need to make it again for sure!! OMG Colby is so freaking cute! I have a few kitties that love to "help" me do yoga and meditate too!!
Thanks; it was such a fun recipe to try! I took so many pictures of Colby; he's way too cute! Yeah, all the kitties "help" with yoga (Rogue is a bit too enthusiastic, though, lol!), but Daisy is the only one who joins me for meditating. :)
Ooooh that looks awesome! The kitties are so sweet! Colby is precious and Daisy is perfect! I would be so happy if that sweet face would help me meditate :)
Thanks; it really was awesome! Yes, Colby is such a sweetheart! Daisy usually takes some time to settle in, but once she stops trying to pat my face, she's a great meditation partner, haha! :D
This sounds so good! I'm a little too fond of mayo, perhaps.
ReplyDeleteColby and Daisy are adorable!
Thanks; it was great! I never cared much for mayo before, but I've really started to enjoy vegan mayo!
DeleteThey are quite adorable indeed! :)
I'm so glad you loved it!! I need to make it again for sure!!
ReplyDeleteOMG Colby is so freaking cute!
I have a few kitties that love to "help" me do yoga and meditate too!!
Thanks; it was such a fun recipe to try!
DeleteI took so many pictures of Colby; he's way too cute!
Yeah, all the kitties "help" with yoga (Rogue is a bit too enthusiastic, though, lol!), but Daisy is the only one who joins me for meditating. :)
Ooooh that looks awesome! The kitties are so sweet! Colby is precious and Daisy is perfect! I would be so happy if that sweet face would help me meditate :)
ReplyDeleteThanks; it really was awesome! Yes, Colby is such a sweetheart! Daisy usually takes some time to settle in, but once she stops trying to pat my face, she's a great meditation partner, haha! :D
DeleteCats are very good at meditation.
ReplyDeleteColby has a very cute little face. :)
They are indeed! And he most certainly does! :)
DeleteI might have to join the crowd and make the tofu as well lol
ReplyDeleteYay! :D
Delete