Pages

Friday, May 10, 2019

Meaty-Cheesy Pizza (Veganize It!)

Hi everyone! The new recipe I tried this week was the meaty-cheesy pizza from Veganize It! by Robin Robertson. 


It was super simple since I opted to use store-bought ingredients, but someday when I feel up to the task, I’ll try making the cookbook’s individual recipes for pizza dough, pepperoni, tomato sauce, crumbles, and cheese! Regardless, it still turned out delicious, and I’ll definitely make it again! 


Here’s Daisy taking a selfie… 


Peace. :)

10 comments:

  1. Pizza!! It looks so tasty!
    I love it when kitties take selfies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hillary; it was so tasty, I've already made it again! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! That looks beautiful! Is that the trader joe's pizza crust? I've been eyeing it forever but haven't gotten it yet. OMG Daisy's selfie, how cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! The pizza crust is Brooklyn Bred; I found it at Giant, and it was really good! :)

      Delete
  3. Daisy, so clever with the technology!
    I have made that pizza and it was really good. So satisfying. I like how the book gives you the option of store bought or home made for so many things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, she really is!
      Yep, it's definitely nice having the option; there's so many recipes I'm looking forward to trying from Veganize It! :)

      Delete
  4. So many things to make individually! I probably would buy the stuff as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly made things simpler, haha! :)

      Delete
  5. I rarely make pizza, and when I do, I buy all the stuff for it ready made, too! Why reinvent the wheel when you don't have to? Your pizza looks great.

    ReplyDelete