Hi everyone! Yesterday I made the soy curl bacon from Protest Kitchen. It was another simple recipe and it turned out really good; the smoked paprika was a nice touch. It was great in a BLT, and I’m sure I’ll make it again sometime soon, especially since I found a local-ish place that carries Butler soy curls: Firefly Cafe and Outpost in Boyertown, PA.
Here’s Cringer being a cutie…
And for a bonus kitty pic, here’s Rogue being a little creeper and taking a sniff of my BLT!
Peace. :)



I've never thought to make bacon with soy curls, brilliant idea!!
ReplyDeleteCringer has the sweetest face!! Ha I love creeper kitties!!
It's definitely a great (and delicious) idea!
DeleteCringer makes the cutest faces when she's being cuddly! :)
OMG Cringer! What an adorable picture, that made my day! The soy curl bacon looks awesome and that sandwich is perfection. Soy curls are so versatile, I love them!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah; Cringer is super skilled at being adorable! And yes, soy curls are so awesome! :)
Deletehaha must be a tasty sandwich if you have the competition lol
ReplyDeleteIt was quite tasty; thankfully the competition wasn't too intense since she'd already eaten, lol! :D
DeleteI have a precious stash of soy curls and this is on my list of things to make with them. Looks good if Rogue is interested!
ReplyDeleteCringer looks so cute but also very thoughtful. I wonder what she is thinking about?
I treasure my stash of soy curls, too!
DeleteCringer gets quite thoughtful when snuggles are at hand! :)