Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

Easter 2019

Hi everyone! Another Easter hosted, and lots of great food was had! I always forget to photograph the snacks, but we started off with Miyoko’s cheese and crackers, as well as a vegan cheese dip for tortilla chips from Zach’s mom. For dinner, I kept my dishes the same as last year since they seemed to work well.   

Vegetable soup.

Potatoes with onions and dill, crescent roll, pineapple stuffing (a new dish from my mom), green beans (also from my mom), asparagus stir fry, corn & mac (from my sister), and Tofurky ham!

Dessert was crumb cake (from my mom) and a variety of little cupcakes (from Zach’s mom). There were also vegan sour jelly beans, but again, I forgot to get a picture, haha!

Bonus food: My new favorite pasta bowl – Light 'n Fluffy macaroni dumpling noodles, asparagus, Tofurky kielbasa, and ¼ tsp of Krakow Nights seasoning from Penzeys Spices. 


Cute little Rogue... 


Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. I still haven't been able to try the tofurky ham because of gluten!! Your holiday meal looks delicious!
    Something tells me Miss Rogue has a bit of tortitude just like my Roxy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hillary! I actually thought we might not have the Tofurky ham this year -- I couldn't find it anywhere until the Tuesday before Easter!
      And, oh, she most definitely does, haha! :D

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely meal! I rarely do anything special food wise for easter, except eating a lot of hot cross buns. I love those so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! I still have yet to try hot cross buns! :)

      Delete
  3. Yum, what a beautiful Easter meal! The soup looks perfectly comforting and that corn and mac looks so tempting!! And those desserts! Hi sweet Rogue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah; everything was so good, and there were lots of leftovers to enjoy as well! :)

      Delete