Hi everyone! This week I tried the maple mustard roasted potatoes from Lisa’s Project: Vegan. They were good, though I think next time I’ll try using less lemon juice and more mustard.
Here’s Daisy, in the middle of the very serious business of making biscuits…
Peace. :)


Maple mustard potatoes sound insanely delicious!!
ReplyDeleteBiscuit making is very serious, I'm glad Daisy takes it as such!!
Thanks, Hillary; it's such a fun flavor combination!
DeleteDaisy is the most serious biscuit-maker of the bunch! :D
Awww sweet sweet Daisy! I love her face so much. The potatoes sound amazing and look perfectly brown and delicious!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah; she has the sweetest little face! The potatoes definitely browned up nicely! :)
DeleteThat sounds like a great flavour combination, and the potatoes look so good!
ReplyDeleteDaisy looks like she has an excellent work ethic, her biscuits must be amazing.
Thanks, Susan; it really is, and they were indeed!
DeleteDaisy makes the best, most fluffy biscuits! :D
Mmm... been forever since I had roasted lemon-y potatoes.
ReplyDeleteThey are delicious, that's for sure! :)
Delete