Hi everyone! I had grabbed some parsnips while grocery shopping but didn’t have a plan for what to make with them, so I looked up parsnip fries and found this recipe from Best of Vegan. I used canola oil instead of coconut oil and just guessed with amounts since there weren’t measurements for the ingredients. Super simple and delicious!
Served with, you guessed it, mixed vegetables and a Boca chik’n patty – lol!
Thanks, Hillary! I enjoyed the recipe for parsnip bacon that I tried last year, so I think I'm going to make that again at some point, too! She does have such pretty eyes! :)
I've made pasnip fries a few times. Like sweet potato fries, my parsnip fries never get too crunchy. That is such a beautiful photo of Leela. As a black cat mother myself, those yellow eyes peering out from the soft black fur are just mesmerising.
Yeah, these definitely weren't crunchy, but they were tasty, so I didn't mind too much, haha! Thank you, Susan! I am always grateful when I manage to get photos of Leela looking straight at the camera! :)
I used to eat parsnips a lot, I don't know what happened. But parsnip fries sound great!
ReplyDeleteMy what pretty eyes you have Leela!
Thanks, Hillary! I enjoyed the recipe for parsnip bacon that I tried last year, so I think I'm going to make that again at some point, too!
DeleteShe does have such pretty eyes! :)
I've made pasnip fries a few times. Like sweet potato fries, my parsnip fries never get too crunchy.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful photo of Leela. As a black cat mother myself, those yellow eyes peering out from the soft black fur are just mesmerising.
Yeah, these definitely weren't crunchy, but they were tasty, so I didn't mind too much, haha!
DeleteThank you, Susan! I am always grateful when I manage to get photos of Leela looking straight at the camera! :)