Pages

Friday, July 19, 2019

Bethlehem VegFest 2019

Hi everyone! Last Saturday was Bethlehem VegFest, so I have plenty of pictures to share! Upon arrival, we headed straight to the Vegan Treats stall; it was early enough that there wasn’t a line and we were able to place our orders quickly. 

(My Vegan Treats haul! The chocolate mousse cake with a “succulent” on top got a bit bumped in transit, but it was still good. Also pictured are a red velvet donut, a lemon cookie sandwich, and a cinnamon roll.)

After dropping off our goodies in a cooler in the car, we got lunch; my sister and I joined the line for Freakin’ Vegan – I got the buffalo chicken mac & cheese (as is my tradition now haha), and she got the mac & cheese with an empanada. (Zach got a grilled cheese and lemonade from Bees Knees Grill, but I didn’t manage to get a picture.) 



After lunch we went to see the pigs of Pig Placement Network, and then walked around the rest of the festival. 


Once we’d seen everything we’d come to see and made our other purchases at non-food vendors, we decided to stop at the actual Vegan Treats on the way home for some ice cream – black raspberry – which was delicious! 





And unrelated to the vegfest (but what's a post without a kitty, after all?), here’s Rogue lounging in the (empty) bathtub… 


Peace. :)

10 comments:

  1. Vegan Treats is so awesome! I'm totally jealous! And look at those cute little piggies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vegan Treats is the best! The piggies were so sweet & friendly! :)

      Delete
  2. Your treats look almost too good to eat!
    The mac and cheese sounds amazing! I've been wanting to experiment with a buffalo chicken or chickpea mac and cheese myself.
    Silly Rogue! She is definitely comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desserts from Vegan Treats are delicious works of art!
      I hope you get to do some fun experimenting soon!
      The tub is one of her secret hiding places; the other kitties never go in there, haha! :D

      Delete
  3. Yay for VegFest!! I'm so jealous of your Vegan Treats goodies, they all look so good! The food you got looks great too, the mac n cheese looks so creamy. YAY PIGGIES!!! OMG how adorable! Sweet Rogue <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! The mac & cheese is so, so good; I look forward to getting it every year! :)

      Delete
  4. Kitties should be in every post!
    I love how you planned ahead with a cooler in the car for your Vegan Treats purchases, you are clearly a pro at this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, we definitely have this down to a science now, haha! :D

      Delete
  5. I always see Freakin Vegan foods on the V Marks the Shop instagram feed. Maybe I should try them next time I go.

    ReplyDelete