The cucumber walnut bread turned out really well, and when my mom visited, we had some of it with the chocolate mousse that she’d made for me.
![]() |
| Delicious! |
Cringer always loves to snuggle with my mom when she visits…
![]() |
| bonus goofy face |
Next time I post, it’ll be Vegan MoFo! My theme this time will be “Elementary, My Dear Vegan” – I’ll be veganizing food from the TV show Elementary!
Peace. :)




Ooooh this looks so good, especially with that mousse!! Yum!!! Sweet Cringer, how snuggly!!! She looks so content!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for your MoFo posts! What a great theme!
Thanks, Sarah; the mousse definitely elevated it to a new level! Cringer was so very content! :)
DeleteThat sounds like a really unusual use for cucumbers! I've never see Elementary but I look forward to your posts as always!
ReplyDeleteI thought so, too, but once I remembered chocolate zucchini cake, it didn't seem too unusual after that! :D
DeleteGreat use for huge cucumbers, I never like the really big ones in salads, and I bet they made the bread super moist!
ReplyDeleteSweet Cringer!!!
I found another huge cucumber in my garden today, so I think I'm going to have to make a second batch of this bread, haha! :D
DeleteThat sounds like a very fun theme!
ReplyDeleteCringer looks so happy and relaxed.
Cucumber bread intrigues me!
Thanks, Susan! Cringer was loving all the attention! :)
Delete