Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2020

More Food and Valley Forge

Hi everyone! This was a really great and really simple dish that left me with lots of leftovers to enjoy – elbow macaroni, mashed IKEA vegan meatballs, tomato sauce, and some vegan Parmesan sprinkled on top… 


Of course, we did takeout from Sutao Cafe again; I had chicken with broccoli and a spring roll; Zach tried the sweet & sour chicken… 



And I finally tried the Blackbird kale & mushroom frozen pizza with cauliflower fries; I would have liked a bit more mushrooms on the pizza, but other than that, I enjoyed it! 



Here are some pictures from a masked/social-distanced walk we took with Zach’s parents in Valley Forge last Sunday… 









And here’s Daisy being so cute & cuddly on my lap! 


Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. What were the cauliflower fries like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tasted good, but were a little too squishy/soft. I'm going to try cooking them longer next time and see if that helps! :)

      Delete
  2. I always want more mushrooms on my frozen pizza too!!
    I haven't seen the cauliflower fries, I want to try them!!
    I really enjoy the pictures of your walks, it makes me sentimental for the east coat!!
    Daisy, you have the sweetest face!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, more mushrooms is always better! And thanks; I'm glad you enjoy the pictures from my walks! :)

      Delete