I packed lunch for working at the pantry on Thursday…
![]() |
| Salad with cherry tomatoes, sunflower seeds, crispy onions, and Daiya ranch, plus a grilled cheese! |
And more SuTao takeout!
Here are some pictures of the animals I saw on my early morning walk yesterday…
![]() |
| A blurry hawk |
![]() |
| I saw the little bun from the first picture again on my walk back |
And Daisy saw a squirrel!
Peace. :)








What did Daisy think of the squirrel? And did the squirrel see Daisy?
ReplyDeleteYour packed lunch is super cute!
Thanks, Susan!
DeleteThe squirrel noticed Daisy first and didn't seem too concerned, but Daisy chittered and swished her tail when I pointed out the squirrel to her! :)
Wow, someone's packing lunch and it isn't me! I love the idea of crispy onions on a salad but for some reason I have never tried it. I should do that soon if I can get some crispy onions.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of you when I packed my lunch! I still need to work on my variety and presentation, haha!
DeleteCrispy onions are great on a salad, definitely give them a try sometime! :)
That zucchini cake looks so delicious! I've never had chocolate zucchini cake!
ReplyDeleteI remember when I lived in PA, I saw more bunnies than anywhere else I've lived!!
Does Daisy chatter at the squirrel?
Chocolate zucchini cake is the best, and this week I tried peanut butter zucchini cake... Now all I need to do is combine the two, hehe!
DeleteYes, Daisy gets really talkative when she sees squirrels, even more so than she does with birds! :)