Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Sunflower Seed Alfredo (My cat loves Daiya!)

Hi everyone! This week I tried the sunflower seed alfredo from My cat loves Daiya! Since my blender gave up before everything was fully blended (time for a new blender lol!), the sauce was not as creamy as it could have been, but it was still good. I used it in a few different variations of fettuccine alfredo – plain; with veggies and a “garlic bread” half of a bagel; and with veggies and a chopped-up spicy Boca chik’n patty (my favorite).


Here’s Rogue being a cute cuddler… 


And here’s a pencil sketch I did of her… 


Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Sunflower seeds definitely need a little more than cashews to get super creamy. But thanks for trying it and I'm so glad you liked it!!
    Rogue is so gorgeous!! I love the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hillary! It was definitely fun to try; I love finding new ways to use sunflower seeds! :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh yum, that pasta looks so good! OMG sweet Rogue and you are so talented! I love seeing your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah; it was quite delicious! :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you got some good meals from that sauce!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it worked out to five servings of sauce for me, so yep, lots of good meals! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! She's started kneading on my belly recently, which is super cute, but it's never for too long, so I haven't been able to get a picture of that yet! :)

      Delete